- Olive Oil
- Fresh Asparagus Spears, bottom tips removed and spears cut in half
- Yellow Squash, cut in circles
- Zucchini, cut in circles
- Onion, largely chopped
- Button Mushrooms, quartered
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Tony’s Chachere, Basil, Parsley, Thyme (whatever seasoning you like to use)
- Place whatever vegetables you would like to cook in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Mix up to coat then sprinkle on whatever seasoning you like to use. Drizzle a little more olive oil and mix again to coat well. Add your vegetables to the air fryer basket.
- Place basket into air fryer and put on 400 for 5 minutes. Mix well and replace on 400 for another 2 minutes. Remove the asparagus and mushrooms and place back on 400 for 4 minutes. Enjoy! Your veggies will be a little bit crispy and not mushy.