Most wine collections are predominantly red wines and in some cases, all red wines. If this is you, a single zone wine cooler is a better suited to your storage requirements than a dual zone cabinet. Single zone wine coolers provide a consistent, uniform temperature throughout the cabinet that creates an ideal environment for storing red wines.
- Single temperature zone perfectly optimized for storing red wines. A temperature range of 41°-72° allows for a range of storage options. Digital thermostatic control takes the guess work out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler.
- Economical choice for any wine lover needing lots of storage without breaking the bank. Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance. Front facing exhaust and a reversible door hinge that enables the door swing to change to right or left means a Smith & Hanks wine cooler can be placed anywhere in your home.
- Our air management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cabinet ensuring a consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out. The temperature of your wine in the bottle will fluctuate less than 1° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%.
- Low profile wood accented wine shelf lets you store bottles of varying size with minimal impact to total bottle count.
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered UV shielded glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient. We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your wine collection.
- Smoked black glass door adds a modern look that blends in with any decor.
Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4” Height x 24” Width x 27” Depth (29" including the handle). Weight 269 lbs.
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.