166 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator
Storing up to 166 bottle, this Smith & Hanks wine refrigerator is equipped with a dual temperature zones and is the perfect choice for the wine collector that drinks everything under the sun; reds, whites, champagne, prosecco. You name it! This appliance will fit perfectly in any kitchen, game room or bar.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What It Has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance.
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless steel trimmed door.
• 15 removable and adjustable Easy Slide wood accented shelves.
• Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that suits individual storage needs. 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and Whisper Quite compressor.
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 125 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Pinot bottles), 166 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 39 decibels.
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Locking door
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW428DR):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4” Height x 24” Width x 27” Depth (29" including the handle). Weight - 269 lbs..
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 2.1
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 557 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler