40 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel Door Trim
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What it has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 12 removable and adjustable, wood accented shelves
• Dual temperature zones 45°-64° in the left zone, 34°-43° in the right zone.
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
• 2 oversized bottle shelf accommodating large format bottles like Champagne and Magnums
• Bottle count: 36 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Prosecco bottles), 40 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW116D):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 128 lbs
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 368 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler.