176 Can Under Counter Beverage Cooler
A beverage cooler is an appliance you don't think you need until you actually have one. Is your refrigerator packed to the gills? Free up space in the refrigerator for food by moving your beverages to a beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks! We can help you store up to 176 12 oz cans and with our adjustable shelving you can configure the space to accommodate tall bottles or other drinks. It truly is a must have appliance for any kitchen, home bar, game room or even your office.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What It Has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 3 removable and adjustable, wood accented shelves
• Optimized climate for storing beverages with a range of 36° - 68 °
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 176 12 oz cans
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model BEV154DRE):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: Beverage cooler dimensions: 32” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle).
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 215 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler.
This is the 2nd beverage cooler I have bought from Smith & Hanks. It looks great, it works well, it is quiet, and it was very easy to install/startup.
We ordered one of these a few years ago and it is fantastic! I was tired of having to allocate space in my fridge for beer - not to mention the guys would get their greasy paws all over my kitchen fridge! This alleviated those issues. I was super surprised that there was room on just 1 shelf for a whole case (plus more) of beer bottles! And still plenty of room to spare for things like OJ, simple syrup, lime juice, mixes, etc... ! So this unit ended up serving my guys AND our home bar. Very impressed. Runs quiet and still running strong - an obvious quality product from the metal trim, the front glass, the shelving with wood accents. A seriously well made and designed product.
I honestly cannot say enough about this decision to purchase this. While my husband may have felt it was a little unnecessary, we couldn't be more thrilled. He can store as much beer as he wants without clogging up our regular fridge. If it's a lot more than I thought it would. Wine, beer, seltzer, soda, juice boxes. You name it everything goes in there. It looks fabulous in our kitchen island and another plus is we’re not constantly opening and closing the refrigerator all day which helps keep food longer. I included some in progress renovation photos of where it went in our island.
We purchased a Smith & Hanks beverage refrigerator during our kitchen remodel. I never realized how many beverages we have in our refrigerator and I love having them in a separate beverage cooler now. I've read other reviews where they say that these beverage refrigerators are loud, but I haven't noticed any noise. It works well.