Crispy Kale Chips
Yields 1-2 servings
- 1 bushel of kale (you can use as much or as little as you like)
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (this gives the kale chips a slightly cheesy flavor)
- A pinch of sea salt (Really, any salt will do, but I prefer sea salt)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- This is a simple recipe that anyone can make.
- Wash the kale and pat dry. Once kale is dried, remove leaves from the stems and toss out the stems. The stems are bitter and take much longer to cook than the leaves.
- In a large bowl mix together kale, olive oil, nutritional yeast and salt. You can use either a fork or just your hand (a little messy) and continue mixing until kale is evenly coated.
- Add kale mix to your air fryer and cook at 370° for 5-7 minutes. Open the air fryer every 2-3 minutes and shake kale chips to ensure even cooking.
- Kale chips should be dry and slightly brown, slightly salty and very delicious!