Crispy Brussel Sprouts
Yields 2 to 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 5 tablespoon high-quality olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Set Airfryer to 390°F degrees and preheat.
- To prep Brussel sprouts, remove any rough outer leaves, trim stems and cut in half vertically.
- Rinse and shake dry.
- Place prepped Brussel Sprouts in a bowl, and coat with olive oil and salt.
- Place Brussel Sprouts in airfryer basket and cook for 15 minutes. *Tip - For best results, shake basket halfway through.
- The sprouts are cooked when the outsides are caramelized and a bit crispy.