Yields 2 to 4 servings as a side dish
- 2 to 3 Portobello mushrooms caps, remove stems
- ½ cup shredded mounceszarella cheese
- 2 slices of ham, cubed
- 2 fresh button or shiitake mushrooms, remove stems
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Parsley for garnishing
- Preheat airfryer to 350°F
- Brush Portobello mushrooms with olive oil.
- Dice button/shiitake mushrooms
- Put Portobello mushrooms, cap side down, in airfryer basket.
- Fill Portobello mushrooms with cheese, followed by the cubed ham, diced mushrooms and garlic.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the mushrooms
- Baked in preheated airfryer for about 12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the toppings start to brown.
- Garnish with fresh or dried parsley.