Yields 2 to 4 servings
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Pinch of salt (to taste)
Pinch of cayenne pepper (to taste)
Preheat air fryer to 395°F.
- While air fryer is preheating, place drained and rinsed chickpeas and coat with olive oil, paprika, cumin, salt and cayenne
- Spread chickpeas in pan and insert pan and basket into the air fryer.
- Allow chickpeas to cook until they have a slightly crunchy texture, about 8 to 10 minutes. *Tip - For best results, shake basket halfway through cooking.
- Pour the cooked, but slightly cooled chickpeas to a bowl and adjust the seasoning with salt.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.