Yields 2 to 4 Servings
3 to 4 potatoes of your choice
1 ¼ cup olive oil
Salt (to taste)
- Cover unpeeled potatoes with cold water in a deep pot and place on stove.
- Bring the water to a boil and boil allow to boil for approximately 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft. *Tip - You can check this by using a knife.
- Remove pot from heat and drain water.
- Peel the potatoes, put back in colander and shake. *Tip - For best results, potatoes will have a rough surface.
- Drizzle the olive oil generously over the potatoes and place in the basket of the Air Fryer.
- Set the Air Fryer to 390°F and cook the potatoes until golden brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve hot.