Serves: 6 Large Cookies, 9-10 Small Cookies
- 100 g Butter
- 75 g Brown Sugar
- 175 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- Preheat the air fryer to 180c.
- In a large bowl beat the butter until soft and add the sugar and cream them together until they are light and fluffy.
- Stir in the honey and flour and mix well.
- Using a rolling pin smash up your chocolate so that they are a mix of medium and really small chocolate chunks.
- Add the chocolate.
- And the milk and stir well.
- Spoon the cookies into the air fryer on a baking sheet and cook for six minutes at 180c. Reduce the temperature to 160c for a further 2 minutes so that they can cook in the middle.
- Serve and enjoy!