- 1 pack biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tablespoon cooking soda
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Fruits of choice, chopped
- Preheat for the air-fryer 3 minutes at at 320°F (160°C).
- In a large bowl, crush the biscuits and add milk until you get a smooth batter. Add baking powder, cooking soda and cocoa powder, and mix until homogenous.
- Pour the batter in greased muffin cups and bake for 10 minutes per batch. Let them cool.
- In another bowl, while the muffins are baking, mix all the chopped fruits, honey, cinnamon powder and lemon juice, then set aside until the muffins are ready.
- Once the muffins are cool, scoop the centre portion of each muffin and stuff it with the fruit mixture.
- Serve or store in a fridge.