166 Bottle Single Zone Black Glass Wine Refrigerator
Looking for a wine refrigerator that will make you the talk of the town? A Smith & Hanks 166 bottle model with a single temperature zone and a modern look rimless glass door will do the trick. Looks aside, this appliance will let your wines mature to perfection and protect your investment.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What It Has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance.
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, seamless glass trimmed door.
• 16 removable and adjustable Easy Slide wood accented shelves.
• A temperature range of 41°-72° allows for a range of storage options
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and Whisper Quite compressor.
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 125 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Pinot bottles), 166 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 39 decibels.
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Locking door
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW428SRG):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4” Height x 24” Width x 27” Depth (29" including the handle). Weight - 269 lbs..
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 2.1
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 430 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler.