Stainless Steel Wine and Beverage Cooler
A wine & beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks is the perfect kitchen companion. Stores up to 34 bottles of wine and 90 cans of soda and beer, it's the appliance you'll wonder how you ever lived without.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What it has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 10 removable and adjustable, wood accented shelves
• Dual temperature zones 45°-64° in the left zone, 34°-43° in the right zone.
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
• 1 oversized wine bottle shelf accommodating large format bottles like Champagne and Magnums
• Wine storage capacity: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
Beverage storage capacity: 90 - 12oz cans
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Front venting
• Locking door
Measurements and weight (Model BEV176SD):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 30 1/4” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 170 lbs
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 368 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler.