166 Bottle Black Stainless Wine Refrigerator, Dual Zone
For the wine collector who wants to stand out from the crowd, a Smith & Hanks wine refrigerator with black stainless steel trim will do just that. At 166 bottles in a single temperature zone, this wine cabinet is optimized for red wine storage and will give you the perfect environment to protect your wines for years to come.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What It Has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance.
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless steel trimmed door.
• 15 removable and adjustable Easy Slide wood accented shelves.
• Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that suits individual storage needs. 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and Whisper Quite compressor.
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 125 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Pinot bottles), 166 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 39 decibels.
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Locking door
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW428SRBBS):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4” Height x 24” Width x 27” Depth (29" including the handle). Weight - 269 lbs..
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 2.1
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 430 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler.